Sunday, June 16, 2013

The BIG one-one


This week Ryan and I celebrated our GOLDEN anniversary! (Is that a real thing?! Let's just say it is.)
On Tuesday, June 11th we hit 11 years! Wow! What a trip!
 

This is my new favorite tradition; pretending we live at a Bed and Breakfast. LOVE having breakfast outside.  This year we worked on breakfast together. I made this overnight baked french toast from Our Best Bites. It took longer to bake than planned, but that gave us more time to sizzle up some BACON!

Hello Handsome!
 
 I had helped one of my Young Women with a project for Father's Day and in exchange she babysat so me and Ryan could go out. We headed to The Beehive Grill for lunch.

 Next stop Twizzle Berry. Wow. Never been there before. My eyes are definitely bigger than my stomach! Can you believe they let you serve yourself? It was delicious... but you pay by the oz, and I could not finish mine. (I gave it a valiant effort though!)

After our date I took Ryan back to work and I headed home to find these beauties waiting for me!!! It's official, I'm spoiled. Loved. And spoiled.

 After work, dinner and Y.W we watched a movie and had MORE dessert! I guess I'm a true believer of the saying "The best way to a man's heart is through his stomach". So I made pie! Frozen Lemonade Pie that is.  I wish I had some right now. :(

  These are the cards we made for each other. Without knowing it, we both made cards with metallic vinyl on them. Neither of us has ever put vinyl on a card before. After I finished mine I had wished I had used GOLD vinyl. Ryan did. He designed the gold flower card for our golden anniversary. Mine is the silver 11 or ... pause. (We took a moment to pause and celebrate 11 amazing years.)
That is why I love Ryan more and more. We really are on the same page, it shouldn't surprise me so much. Sure love him.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Sure...make celebrating your anniversary by watching a movie at home with take-out look soooooo boring, why dontcha! :P JK -- I love it! Congratulations on 11 years!! :D

    ReplyDelete