Tuesday, September 6, 2011

As of Lately

As of lately a lot has happened. We moved out for one thing. (In 100 degree weather! Big change from all our winter moves in the Midwest).

And then we MOVED IN to our house in Hyrum, UT.

Somewhere in all that chaos the boys started school. For the first couple of days they were commuting from Logan to Hyrum. Now they just commute down the street to the bus stop.

As of lately I've been decorating and exploring the garden. A fun combination.

Very fun!

As of late the raspberries have started coming in! JOY in berry form.


As of late I've discovered that maybe a garden could be a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hey - can I blog-stalk you? I love it!

    P.S. If you're interested in an invite to my blog (you don't have to at all), but if you do, I'll send it - just email me at kileyyerka@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete