Thursday, June 2, 2011

Joshy is TWO


On Sunday we celebrated Joshy's 2nd Birthday! Let the twos begin! We started out on a high note with a happy boy playing with presents. With a little help from big brothers he eventually opened them all.



I think every gift he opened had wheels attached to it somehow! With the exception of the books and clothing of course.
We are so happy to have a healthy, big boy. He is currently topping the scales at 30lbs despite the fact he is my pickiest eater. In honor of his birthday I've made a list of likes and dislikes for our 3rd boy. Here are a few:
Likes:
pizza, his puppy pillow and blankey, his pacifiers, Lightning McQueen, Cupcakes, Pictures of Jesus, and Story Time.
Dislikes:
Most food, Cheese, PB and J, Riding down steep hills, bananas, and big brothers taking his toys.



We sang and had Cookies and Cream Cupcakes at my Grandparents home with lots of my Aunts and Uncles and Cousins. Oh yeah, and some of my boys favorite aunts were there too. ;) The cupcakes from www.abearinthekitchen.com were a big hit! Delicious!
Happy Birthday Big Boy! We love you!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I can not believe Josh is two!! I also do not believe it for a minute that those cupcakes are from A Bear in the Kitchen... are you the bear in the kitchen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Team Hochstrasser Blog! We're super excited to see all of you in a few weeks. The cupcakes look really good.

    ReplyDelete