Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Halloween Chaos!

For UEA me and the boys headed down to Salt Lake to see Wendy. Lynda had some time off work and was able to come too. Fun, Fun, Fun! Our Mom would always make us sugar cookies for Halloween and we just had to keep up the tradition! (I like ones with Skittles the BEST!)

Before

During

After

It was a great, STICKY, (hence the blurry pictures... Joshua!) success!

For Family Night we just had to Bob for Apples! The boys have improved since last year.

We even let Joshy have a turn this year.

We could have just ate our apples and called it good... but why do that when we could make Caramel Apples! (with Sprinkles and Reese's Pieces on the bottom)... Oh, I'm making myself so hungry!

Of course we also picked pumpkins. Lynda, Wendy and Dah-Dee-Doh came along for the ride too.

I always have to get my "Cinderella Pumpkin"... maybe I'll grow my own next year! People do things like that out here. :)

Look at all those Trick-or-Treaters in our yard!! Yes, I did run out of candy, but not until the very end. Phew!

My BOYS! Happy that the boy's robot costumes got done... happy Josh had a great hand-me-down costume to wear! RRrroarr!

What would Halloween be like with out a bunch of fun projects too!?! This of course added to the chaos, but the results were quite fabulous. Check out jellyrollgirl.blogspot.com for all the gory details!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment: