Saturday, January 5, 2013

Our Thanksgiving Feast


We spent Thanksgiving at HOME for the first time. Being VERY pregnant, I was happy not to be packing suitcases and traveling. My sister Lynda and also Wendy and Chris came over for the festivities, and we appreciated all they added to the day! The meal not only tasted fabulous, but looked beautiful too!
 
 
 Appetizers.

I made place markers!

Our first Thanksgiving table.
 

Okay, I guess I will have a picture of me in here. A very pregnant me.
 

The manly men carving the bird.
 

Yum... stuffing.
 

Wendy helped Lynda make fabulous mashed potatoes.
 

A must have - Green Bean Casserol.
 

We couldn't have Thanksgiving without the Cranberry-Ice!


Jared checking out the feast.

Time to set down the camera Ryan, and EAT!
 

It was a beautiful day, AND a beautiful night.


HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2012!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment