Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Christmas 2011 ( I know, I know, we just had Easter...)


Well, Christmas has come and gone (over 3 months past!!) but I suppose I had better document the occasion any way, even if I'm late. It was, after all, a "Merry" & "Jolly" Christmas.



There were new pajamas on Christmas Eve,

And treats for Santa, including a model reindeer made out of Scotch tape. (Courtesy of Danny and Dah-Dee-Doh.)


Joshy really enjoyed the magic of Santa!


Hopefully everyone enjoyed my Christmas Dinner... it was my first time hosting Christmas.


We made it to Temple Square to see the lights.


The boys got to touch the temple.


It really was quite the sight! (By the way, this picture was taken about the time Jared got a black eye by falling on the corner of one of the iron gates.)


It was so fun to have Mom and Dad and Lynda come visit too!


It was back into p.j's for the kids after church. Best to be comfy for Christmas Dinner! Did I mention church was at 9:00am? Ryan and I also sang a little duet of Silent Night.


Hopefully I won't let next Christmas "SLIP" by without a post!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment