Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend

We were on our way to my Grandma Andersen's house in Orem when I ordered Ryan to immediately turn the car around. What could possibly stop us in our tracks less than 2 minutes from Thanksgiving dinner!? Mater of course! (Tow-Mater). Any mother of boys will understand.

Unfortunately Joshy was a little shy meeting his favorite movie character... next to Lightning McQueen that is.

Well, we made it to the feast, and it was grand.

There were 12-15 of us for dinner off and on through the afternoon... I think we had enough pie! I made the apple one with the leaf crust. My amazing sister Wendy made ALL the rest!

She also made this 12 LAYER Jell-O!! I think we ate 1/4 of it. (The tray on the right is sugar free for Grandma!)

While we had dinner in Orem, we actually spent the weekend in Salt Lake at Wendy's place. It worked out that our future Sister-In-Law Katie was in town as well! We were so excited to meet her. She will be a great addition to the Hochstrasser family. Her and Jason will get married in the Logan Temple this coming April.


I just like this picture of Joshy. He was very cute all weekend, and surprisingly pleasant.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. haha,yeah, Conner pointed out Mater every time we drove down Center Street during the holidays. He ended up having a Lightning McQueen birthday cake this month. But wow, that jello bowls is the biggest one I have ever seen. Good job Wendy.

    ReplyDelete